1. See the industry in general and find your own place.
Expanding the boundaries you learn your strengths and weaknesses.
2. Get inspired by new ideas.
It will give you more power and energy for the great achievements.
3. Make new partnership and deals.
Meet new partners, exchange your business cards, arrange partnership
4. Find answers on questions that interest you the most.
A fresh perspective from the experts will give help to make a new turn in your project.
5. Find adherents and colleagues.
Express your ideas publicly to attract new participants into your project.
6. Pass your experience and knowledge to others.
The formulation of winning strategy structures your own knowledge, continuity is the key to development.
7. Become open minded. Act local - think global.
New experience gives you ideas and thoughts which bring you closer to the success.